NGD - Signature Required!

CantankerousCarl

Occasionally Onery Member
I think I wet myself...

118.jpg

I can't find a bad sound on this...some of the best single coil sounds I have ever heard, period, and I am really digging the "in-between" positions. Just when I think I found a favorite, it changes.

I am really digging the neck bucker with the bridge single coil driven, adds some really nice bite.

A-B with the traditional tapping on my Mira (no disrespect, it's a phenomenal sounding guitar) and there's just no comparison - there is absolutely no drop in volume between the single coils and buckers. So instead of noticing the volume, all you hear is the tone. Amazing.

Cograts on a very nice looking guitar. I pretty much have the same opinion. I am not just a member but a user of the Siggy

Thanks...btw, not only do most of my other guitars have guitar envy, but there are serious cases of "case envy" going on here as well...this is the nicest case I have ever gotten with a guitar.

XMAS in July! Think I might feel a little sick, might have to leave work a little early and lock myself in my basement for awhile ;)

Thanks, Chris...watched your stoptail vs. trem tone quest vids a few times before making my final decision on the trem. Would like to be fortunate enough to afford one of each, but not in that position now. The trem you had sounded brighter, and since one of the main reasons I wanted one is for the single coil tones, I went with that. Wasn't easy to find a red trem this late in the game, though...

Back