NGD - SE SAS Charcoal

aphantomvaper

Bend it to the Owl!
Got this on an extra discount that made it too attractive to pass up.

This SE SAS is very nice. It's got an attack and tone that makes it easy to listen to while playing. Is this the bolt on? The Ash? My SE SS doesn't sound like this (for a bolt on comparison). The pickup combinations are good also, not totally sold as I like a discrete middle pickup when I can get it.

We want to see the pics.

The Axe!
0hJKuCx.jpg

The back and cavities....
G8vT7mI.png

This grain is the straightest I've seen on any SE SAS. I'm fine with it but can't find any seams. The grain waves all one way, and nothing straight through.
KjnvYvP.jpg

Perhaps this is one of the Two Piece bodies? The end grain makes it look that way. Not that I feel it matters, except it looks nice and explains the lack of seams/join lines.

hpKmlYG.jpg
qFHDxq0.jpg

e5ieFHt.jpg
tnwEaUd.jpg

Hopefully this concludes my 2023 guitar purchases...I sure want an SE CE Orange before the sale ends at the end of the year. Then at the end of 2024, I may trade them all in for a nicer Core or S2. Or not :D

Thanks for reading.

This SE SAS is very nice. It's got an attack and tone that makes it easy to listen to while playing. Is this the bolt on? The Ash? My SE SS doesn't sound like this (for a bolt on comparison). The pickup combinations are good also, not totally sold as I like a discrete middle pickup when I can get it.

We want to see the pics.

The Axe!
0hJKuCx.jpg

G8vT7mI.png

This grain is the straightest I've seen on any SE SAS. I'm fine with it but can't find any seams. The grain waves all one way, and nothing straight through.
KjnvYvP.jpg

Perhaps this is one of the Two Piece bodies? The end grain makes it look that way. Not that I feel it matters, except it looks nice and explains the lack of seams/join lines.

hpKmlYG.jpg
qFHDxq0.jpg

e5ieFHt.jpg
tnwEaUd.jpg

Hopefully this concludes my 2023 guitar purchases...I sure want an SE CE Orange before the sale ends at the end of the year. Then at the end of 2024, I may trade them all in for a nicer Core or S2. Or not :D

Thanks for reading.
Do you mind me asking where you grabbed that from?? Im looking for one that's doesn't weight a ton....you can PM me if you wanna keep it down low...btw OP I grabbed the SE CE and it rips!! Just not sure about the 24 frets I'm adapting lol

We want to see the pics.

The Axe!
0hJKuCx.jpg

G8vT7mI.png

KjnvYvP.jpg

hpKmlYG.jpg
qFHDxq0.jpg

e5ieFHt.jpg
tnwEaUd.jpg

Thanks for reading.
$weetalicio$ne$$!!!!!!

Do you mind me asking where you grabbed that from?? Im looking for one that's doesn't weight a ton....you can PM me if you wanna keep it down low...btw OP I grabbed the SE CE and it rips!! Just not sure about the 24 frets I'm adapting lol
Zzounds is my plug. $50 a month for a year, sold!!! It feel about the same weight as my SE 594.

The wide thin is fine and feels great too. Its a keeper, moving onto adding the nicer bits soon. I have the knobs and strap buttons just need the tuners :)

Back