NGD Se Angelus Custom

Mark Ace

3deb8efa2d663a94d857ada9f361a661_zpsf0aykm0g.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
3deb8efa2d663a94d857ada9f361a661_zpsf0aykm0g.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
233fb3737a4013754199a8ee4960900d_zpsjlcztgxi.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

!@$**! airport wifi won't let me see pics. I'll check em out when I get home. Nonetheless, I have one these on the way too! They are disappearing fast after being dropped from the line in 2015. I decided I wanted to experience the rosewood body and ebony fretboard - I really like ebony fretboards...

Did you try out an SE Angelus Standard (mahogany body, rosewood fretboard) before you got this? I tried one in a store recently, played very nicely. So I decided I'd buy a Custom while still available because I can pick up a Standard any time in the future, for now...

My dealer had both of them. The standard played nice too but I got the Custom due to the rosewood and the fact that they are not made anymore. Also got a killer deal on the Custom. Not much more than the standard. When you get to see the pictures of the back you'll see why I went with the rosewood. Hope yours arrives soon.

Very nice, I just played a killer Custom a couple months back that blew away a fair amount of more expensive guitars.

Back