NGD - Satin Black ZM!!!

Sweet! Was this a Ltd Run by a dealer?

EDIT: I see Sweetwater had/has some!

That's f@ckin' ridiculous! Now way that's an SE... I mean, I know it is but..

Bangin'!

Killer man, just killer.

They look ill!!!! Usually not into black guitars but there's something about these that make me want all of them!

I know! I don't know what it is, but they're awesome. With the crazy financing deal Sweetwater has going on, I might have succumbed to an SE CU22 just for the heck of it if it weren't for the wide/thin neck. It's what led me to the SE 24/7 I just grabbed.

Killer man, just killer.

I know! I don't know what it is, but they're awesome. With the crazy financing deal Sweetwater has going on, I might have succumbed to an SE CU22 just for the heck of it if it weren't for the wide/thin neck. It's what led me to the SE 24/7 I just grabbed.

I think it's the binding and the new headstock siggy... if there were a guitar I didn't feel like I already kinda owned...

And it plays, too.

I lowered the bridge a bit, and tweaked the truss rod...to get the action as low as possible...and it's a buzz-free BEAST.

I'll wind up getting some BK pups for it, sooner or later...but the stock 245s actually sound great. Very clear, with plenty of happiness when the distortion pedal gets stomped.

This thing is wicked!!!

Everyone should own one!

Killer man, just killer.

Wait, your 24/7 was satin? Damn, now I want one.

I think it's the binding and the new headstock siggy... if there were a guitar I didn't feel like I already kinda owned...

Those two features definitely set the hook, for me

I had an amazing Trampas Green model from 2016, that I gave to my brother-in-law. I missed it, the day after it shipped...and knew I had to have another one.

When I saw these, I damned near messed my shorts. It's a perfect rock/grunge piece if gear, and the minor mods just made it all the more sweet.

No sleep for me, tonight (and likely little for the neighbors, too).

They look ill!!!! Usually not into black guitars but there's something about these that make me want all of them!
I know... I was on the fence about getting one of the new 277s but the moment I saw these, I knew I was getting one. I'm hoping mine doesn't just look ill, but makes an illin' noise as well. Get it? Illin' Noise. You should name your next band that since you're from Chicago.

Back