NGD - S2 Custom 24 + Blackstar

Jubz

Totally excited, such a sweet sounding PRS; love the build, S2 Custom 24 in Whale Blue.

Also picked up a Blackstar HT-5R amp; gotta have that warm tube sound with this S2. And dug out an old Korg Pandora PX4 that I had picked up 10 years ago. Looking forward to getting back into playing again, been 10 years.

PRS-S2-Custom-24_Blackstar-HT-5R.jpg

Sick! I have a HT-1 (without reverb) and have always enjoyed it. Great rig to get back into it with!

Cool! nice one...I've considered that little combo for next to the couch in the cave for jammin' while watching TV. How do you like it?

Whale Blue can be great, or not so great... that would be an example of great. Not too dark.

Congrats!

Very nice!
I have an HT5-R head I use with an Orange 1x12 V30.
Nice amp that has good clean and high gain.
I get a lot of hum out of mine though.
Also have three of their ID series amps solid state.

Very nice!
I have an HT5-R head I use with an Orange 1x12 V30.
Nice amp that has good clean and high gain.
I get a lot of hum out of mine though.
Also have three of their ID series amps solid state.
I bought a line conditioner to take care of the hum in mine. Have an ungrounded outlet that I've not been able to address since crawling under the house is getting harder and harder the older I get.

great choice on both, I've owned the Blackstar combo HT5 sold it and got the HTr5 head
great amp , surprisingly loud with a 4x12. And with this beauty? what are you waiting for?
Start rockin' brother!
Congrats, enjoy both...

Agreed on all counts...a great-looking blue, and those HT-5R combos are nice...used to have one as well. Not a ton of clean headroom, great for crunchy stuff, and the dirty channel rocks hard. Excellent choices, congrats!

Back