NGD: Purple Mist Paul's Guitar

nullderef

I custom ordered this at the beginning of the year and it finally arrived! Well it was actually new about a week and a half ago, but since the RW neck still smells amazing, I'm calling it new. Needless to say, this was a pretty good start into the PRS world.

I also wanted to thank everyone for the great thread on purple finishes. That definitely helped pass the time while mine was being built... Anyways, no good NGD thread goes without any pics.

cdpHmf.jpg

oIGCXt.jpg

Looks great. Beautiful guitar. Kinda looks like my avatar in Purple Hazel. My HBII with rosewood neck smells great after 3 years later.

Awesome! Love the color, love the rosewood!

Full Specs? I assume by the notation on the back of the headstock the fretboard (at least) is Brazzy RW?

Full Specs? I assume by the notation on the back of the headstock the fretboard (at least) is Brazzy RW?

It is actually a Core PG with some Artist upgrades. So that is actually a 10-top (and a pretty good one IMO). I'm not a super flame kinda guy, so this worked out really well for me in the end.

Specs:
10-top in Purple Mist, RW neck (Pattern), Brazilian RW fretboard, 408 pickups and hard tail bridge.

Outstanding! Those PG's are great guitars!!!
Congrats...enjoy.

That's a doozy, RW necks are the icing on the cake

Congrats, enjoy it in good health

Back