NGD: Private Stock Angelus Acoustic!

:tongue:

Pete certainly likes to rotate. If this one isn't a keeper he's mental.

He does rotate 'em, though this one is certainly superb! I kid him, but he has really fine taste in guitars, that's for sure.

His private stocks have been off the chart. Heck, I thought his wood library models were pretty damn cool, too.

I believe you meant to say weeks. :tongue:

Congrats Pete. Didn't know you liked acoustic. Certainly got a gnarly one.

Ha! You guys are funny. ;)

I have not been much of an acoustic guy over the years. But I am hoping this amazing guitar inspires me to play more acoustic and grow as a player in that regard. So far, it is working. I love this thing! The tone is amazing.

I am going to start working on some acoustic stuff in my lessons. I have taken a hiatus from lessons, busy with work and life, but might start back up on acoustic stuff.

Good to mix it up!

I have not been much of an acoustic guy over the years. But I am hoping this amazing guitar inspires me to play more acoustic and grow as a player in that regard. So far, it is working. I love this thing! The tone is amazing.

I am going to start working on some acoustic stuff in my lessons. I have taken a hiatus from lessons, busy with work and life, but might start back up on acoustic stuff.

Good to mix it up!

Pete, I started on acoustic and I am glad. Generally, acoustics can be a little harder to play than electric. I prefer practicing on my acoustics, making sure I play clean and smooth (when plugged in you'll really see your "sins") which translates to me playing better on my electrics. Just some food for thought. YMMV Congrats again on a gorgeous guitar!

Pete, my son Jamie has been visiting, and as you know, he recorded and toured with (and does acoustic sets with the band also) 30 Seconds to Mars. When he heard my PS Tonare, he said, "That guitar literally fills the room with sound. The guitar sings." I like the way these PRS acoustics sustain enough to allow you to put space into the playing; pauses just ring out seemingly forever.

It's like playing a good piano in an acoustic space; there's a sonority to it.

I know you must love yours. Enjoy it!

Good to mix it up!

It certainly is. Good luck out there dude.

Somehow missed this one. Holy bat sh!t, batman! Congrats Pete!

Back