NGD Post - A week overdue! (594 Content)

Orange Tiger

I joined this forum a while ago following the purchase of a Custom 22 in Orange Tiger (hence the handle). The Custom 22 didn't really do it for me, despite the quality of the instrument, as a result I sold it on to help finance other toys.
I've suffered a recent case of GAS for a 594 after seeing YouTube clips and reading many comments online, and the quality of the CU22 has never really left me. After trying out a couple of 594s, one in Blood Orange, and another in Orange Tiger, I opted for the one I show you now. The colour is red fire mist and the guitar kicks A**!!

I know you're all far more interested in images rather than words so enjoy the following.......

XzBDGMP.jpg
hXIWqwK.jpg
vUUEMK5.jpg
5eHf9N2.jpg
anghTqW.jpg
AoA3R1D.jpg
8EZMKab.jpg
R5hZIUV.jpg

That's a really cool color/burst/top...haven't seen too many fire red mist bursts. And obviously the 594 is a sweet guitar...congrats!

That is beautiful!!!
Only it makes me wonder...why don't I have one that color yet?
Enjoy...594s are killer.

As another new 594 owner (in my case, also new to PRS), I know what you’re going through. I’ve never owned as complete a guitar or as pretty a guitar. Plays great, sounds great, works great, looks great...

Congrats and enjoy!

-Ray

It is a beautiful guitar and I think you bought it from Wildwire? I have a picture of a P22 with piezo that I bought from there and I have the same shot of the wall with the white paint in the background! They are very helpful, a good choice of both guitar and shop.

Back