NGD! My first PRS - SE Chris Robertson

mjmartin

Hi.
I'm Martin and I've been a huge fan of PRS guitars. I started playing when I was 16 (I'll be 21 soon), and owning one was always my dream. After more than a year of saving up money I was finally able to buy my first one. I chose CR because it seemed as the most versatile one. It really can play anything from blues to heavy metal! Feels great, looks great, sounds great! I really could't be happier.

1MYtwTa.jpg

qL45GnB.jpg

You chose...well. Very well, IMHO, for your first PRS! The mix of the P-90 and the regular HB should indeed offer lots of sonic territory!

I have a hankering for one of these, might pick one up eventually.

Hi Martin! Welcome to the Forum. Excellent choice my man! I'm a little bias
..I got mine in Drcember ans I absolutely love it. As you mentioned, they are very versitle indeed they are kim the Swiss Army Knife.he 57/08 dayh7 the P-90 are a force to be reckoned with! Enjoy your first PRS! Welcome to the group!

I just picked one up from Sweetwater. I can't wait for it to arrive. it looks like PRS dropped it from the 2019 line up. I didn't see it in their signature line up. If that's the case I'm glad I did it when I did. I was lucky last year to get an Alex Lifeson before the whole Acoustic change.

Back