NGD incoming!

horax

In the past I've owned a few SE's (mostly for flipping), but never bought a PRS with the intention to keep it.

However, that all changed after playing a McCarty Artist series the other day.
Since then, I've been in deep smit. I've been smitten with owning an American PRS.

With limited funds I went to work....scouring the internet and calling all stores within 200 miles to see what's in stock and available, etc.

Long story short, I trust that most, if not all, PRS will be quality out of the factory when compared with other brands, so I decided that buying online would be a minimal risk at best.

Wife gave the thumbs up, and I just got done paying for a brand new S2 Singlecut Standard in Aquamarine Firemist Satin with bird inlays.

Looks like this:
e6l5umb1jeziewobefm7.jpg

PRST2AB16-CC_front_close_530x@2x.jpg

Neither are the ACTUAL guitar, but they'll have to do.
Also ordered a PRS leather strap in Cognac Tan. Should be a striking combo!

NGD thread when it actually arrives....here's to hoping it's not too long down the road.

Last edited:
It was one of the top on my list, so I won’t complain. Leaves room for more down the line.

Getting new guitars is awesome. When the wife approves it's even better. Nice.

OP I have 3 S2s and theyre my favorite right down to the neck, Satin makes it even better, play the heck outs that thing and sounds like your wife gets it...lol

Congratulations man!! PRS is one of the few brands to where I have no worries ordering online. Their consistency is so spot on that every guitar I've bought has been amazing. Love the finish!

In the past I've owned a few SE's (mostly for flipping), but never bought a PRS with the intention to keep it.

However, that all changed after playing a McCarty Artist series the other day.
Since then, I've been in deep smit. I've been smitten with owning an American PRS.

With limited funds I went to work....scouring the internet and calling all stores within 200 miles to see what's in stock and available, etc.

Long story short, I trust that most, if not all, PRS will be quality out of the factory when compared with other brands, so I decided that buying online would be a minimal risk at best.

Wife gave the thumbs up, and I just got done paying for a brand new S2 Singlecut Standard in Aquamarine Firemist Satin with bird inlays.

Looks like this:
e6l5umb1jeziewobefm7.jpg

PRST2AB16-CC_front_close_530x@2x.jpg

Neither are the ACTUAL guitar, but they'll have to do.
Also ordered a PRS leather strap in Cognac Tan. Should be a striking combo!

NGD thread when it actually arrives....here's to hoping it's not too long down the road.

Awesome, man!!! I have one of those - you may have seen my review of it on youtube. You are gonna LOVE it!!!!

Back