NGD! How did this happen?

I can't stop playing this guitar. It's ridiculous.
Going to pull out Mira, P22, and McCarty.
This is crazy.

I missed these last couple of pages of posts....

Can I just say...my stomach hurts and I have tears rolling down my face from laughing...to the point of hyperventilating...the red head just accused me of being stoned...I exercised my 5th amendment right, and refused to answer on grounds of potentially incriminating myself...that just wouldn't be prudent...:D thanks fellas I so needed that!

Last edited:
Now back on topic...so the SS is really that good huh, so good that you are neglecting it's poor siblings? Well bro, welcome to your intervention. I'm gonna need you to PUT DOWN THE SS AND BACK AWAY FROM THE MESMERIZING FLAMEY NECK GOODNESS SLOWLY! I'm here to help, but you're gonna have to work with me dude..now first, case that evil thing up, then ship it to me...HEY! STAY FOCUSED! GEEZ! I'm offering you a gift today...(you can thank me later) now, will you accept this gift today??? Think of your kids man...you can do it, I believe in you!!! Be strong bro, you got this... I'll wait right here while you ponder...no pressure...tick-tock.

I love helping others...gives me the warm & fuzzies...

Now back on topic...so the SS is really that good huh, so good that you are neglecting it's poor siblings? Well bro, welcome to your intervention. I'm gonna need you to PUT DOWN THE SS AND BACK AWAY FROM THE MESMERIZING FLAMEY NECK GOODNESS SLOWLY! I'm here to help, but you're gonna have to work with me dude..now first, case that evil thing up, then ship it to me...HEY! STAY FOCUSED! GEEZ! I'm offering you a gift today...(you can thank me later) now, will you accept this gift today??? Think of your kids man...you can do it, I believe in you!!! Be strong bro, you got this... I'll wait right here while you ponder...no pressure...tick-tock.

I love helping others...gives me the warm & fuzzies...
OMG... sniff... I know I need help... sniff, ugh!
I... I... just can't do it now... sniff. Not yet. It's just too soon!

OMG... sniff... I know I need help... sniff, ugh!
I... I... just can't do it now... sniff. Not yet. It's just too soon!

PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER MAN!

Well boys, looks like poor Dave hasn't found rock bottom... That flamey neck has Dave a madman, such a tragedy...I've seen so many that just had to play it one more time...so sad...his other PRS kids are the ones who are suffering the most...smh...
Hope he makes it back someday...sniffle..snort..:(

Last edited:
Back