NGD! How did this happen?

tenor.gif
Thank you, oh mysteriously screen named one!
I am duly impressed.:)

Very cool! One question....did the nice lady in Chiliwack only play it on Sundays? :DSorry, old car habits die hard....Congrats on the score...that flamey neck is killler! I can't wait to try one on for size...

How did this happen?!!???
There I was, minding my own business (yeah right), perusing guitars on the internet. No seriously!
When all of a sudden this pops up outta nowhere on Craigslist!
Bought it off a really nice lady in Chilliwack who has only had it for 3 weeks. Imagine my surprise!

Onyx...

Cool fretboard...

Flamey neck...

Please excuse me for a few minutes... I NEED to go plug this bad boy in!:D
Flamin’ Hot!!

I’m a sucker for some stripey goodness. Nice find:D

Totally unexpected, but nice subtle bonuses indeed!
The fretboard is kind of typically nice rosewood, but that neck is the prettiest neck I've seen on a Silver Sky yet, given that I haven't seen photos of that many. So maybe a lot of 'em are like that, but I'd think people would be showing them off more if they were. In any case (or gig bag!), that's a beauty...

The fretboard is kind of typically nice rosewood, but that neck is the prettiest neck I've seen on a Silver Sky yet, given that I haven't seen photos of that many. So maybe a lot of 'em are like that, but I'd think people would be showing them off more if they were. In any case (or gig bag!), that's a beauty...
Thanks Ray!
I haven't been paying attention to the necks on these much, except to hear reviews on feel/shape etc. No problems there.

How did this happen?!!???
There I was, minding my own business (yeah right), perusing guitars on the internet. No seriously!
When all of a sudden this pops up outta nowhere on Craigslist!
Bought it off a really nice lady in Chilliwack who has only had it for 3 weeks. Imagine my surprise!

Onyx...

Cool fretboard...

Flamey neck...

Please excuse me for a few minutes... I NEED to go plug this bad boy in!:D

I had to bump these pics...just had to. Hehe

How did "this" happen??? It's a sickness, we all suffer from it :) Unfortunately I can't see the pictures on my work PC, I'll have check in again when I get home.

Back