NGD: DGT Pernie Glacier Blue

Totally approve of this posting.

Thanks Vice Prez!! Love these DGTs, such amazing guitars.

Excellent score, my friend, excellent score..

Thanks man, I've lusted after this Sandstorm for quite a few years before I was lucky enough to buy it from Markie. I'm eternally grateful to him for holding it for me while I was gathering funds. This is the only Singlecut with Pernie neck that I've seen that has the 2-piece bridge. I've seen a few with the wraparound, but in my limited searches no other with the Paul-O-Matic. Would love to add another someday, but I don't think it's ever going to happen :(.

Love the sandstorm! Similar to my NGD.

31967863_10212317239111052_189308749519781888_n.jpg

Thanks Red, it's my favorite guitar and I don't see that changing anytime soon. Love your new Singlecut, the top and finish is amazing!! Screams elegance, it suits you perfectly.

So if a rainforest DGT falls in a forest...:)

Yes, it still haunts my dreams :D. That and the Frostbite finish from this run. Just awesome!

Well, this is probably the other one. It interestingly resides on a webpage just a few positions beside your guitar.
http://willcuttguitars.com/paul-ree...-gallery/prs-private-stock-3178-sc-58-natural

I don’t personally know Markie, but I get the sense that he’s an easygoing and generous guy.

Why you no show me this sooner :D?!?!?! Hehe, don't know how I missed this, probably because the specs weren't listed I just zoomed passed it. The neck looks like Pernie for sure, good eye. At the time, me loving binding, probably wouldn't have bought it solely because it doesn't have maple binding around the fretboard and headstock (the DGTs are immune to this rule) :confused::eek:. Probably a different story now, but awesome that you found this.

Markie is a great guy and loved by all. Forever grateful to him.

Last edited:
I’m just gonna be an a$$ and crash your party okay? Simply because a ‘reunion’ would be so fun.

Between us, 20% of the run of 25!
h67viun.jpg

Perhaps the rest of the 80% will show up from others!

I’m just gonna be an a$$ and crash your party okay? Simply because a ‘reunion’ would be so fun.

Between us, 20% of the run of 25!
h67viun.jpg

Perhaps the rest of the 80% will show up from others!

Crash away my man, love those guitars!! This is easily one of my favorite LE runs from PRS and I'd say 20% is a solid chunk :D.

Crash away my man, love those guitars!! This is easily one of my favorite LE runs from PRS and I'd say 20% is a solid chunk :D.
I really love the limited editions from the past! Violin guitars, Collection series, Paul’s 28, Paul’s Dirty 100, Artist I-V, Modern Eagles, 57/08 limiteds......on and on. Just awesome!

This thread re-ignited my interest in this run.

Then I scoped around for typical current prices.

Yeah, I'll sit back and enjoy the Pernie vicariously for now...

Great movie!
Yeah totally beautiful!

I remember watching the part where Hawkeye blabbers some sun stars and moon BS which melts Madeleine Stowe’s character (Cora?), and then tellling myself “hey that’s the way to impress chicks, you idiot!”

Back