NGD Custom 24

Sai

Hi all new to the forum thought it was about time posted some pictures of my guitars as I know how we all like to see pictures of guitars :)

tboPCER.jpg

W2QdpKS.jpg

I bought the custom 24 about a month ago wasn’t planned had been saving to get a McCarty but couldn’t resist this one. It was at a really good price in a local store and knew if I hadn’t bought it i would have regretted not getting it !

Have to start saving for a McCarty all over again
I suppose :rolleyes:

IH8eunz.jpg

SUIEqLX.jpg

The CE I bought about a year and a half ago this is still my favorite when I pick it up can’t put it down ! It looks really like the one on the PRS website is there anyway to find out if it’s the one they photographed? Either way it’s the guitar that inspires me the most and so easy to play don’t think I’ll ever let it go !

Last edited:
Hi all new to the forum thought it was about time posted some pictures of my guitars as I know how we all like to see pictures of guitars :)

Eb16r01

ZjhQWZR

I bought the custom 24 about a month ago wasn’t planned had been saving to get a McCarty but couldn’t resist this one. It was at a really good price in a local store and knew if I hadn’t bought it i would have regretted not getting it !

Have to start saving for a McCarty all over again
I suppose :rolleyes:

vJYToXr

The CE I bought about a year and a half ago this is still my favorite when I pick it up can’t put it down ! It looks really like the one on the PRS website is there anyway to find out if it’s the one they photographed? Either way it’s the guitar that inspires me the most and so easy to play don’t think I’ll ever let it go !

Nice ones!

And I'm positive you have the one pictured on the website, based on the figure lines on the bass side coming up from the 23rd and 24th frets and the corner of the pickup ring.

Reactions: Sai
Thanks for that not sure how I didn’t get the pics to work

Glad to help!

The forum software doesn't know to embed an image unless it ends in the proper extension or file type.

Your first link was what Imgur refers to as an "Image Link" (you click it to view on Imgur):

Code:
https://imgur.com/a/Eb16r01

To have the pics display in your posts here, you need what they provide as a "Direct Link", and it'll end in .jpg

In this case, it was:

Code:
https://i.imgur.com/tboPCER.jpg

It's a little clumsy if you're on mobile, and easier to get share links from a desktop.

Is there any way to attach a file as a picture instead of a link?

Is there any way to attach a file as a picture instead of a link?

With the XenForo software, it's technically possible, but it (usually) requires a paid software addon to be purchased & installed. It's up and running on other boards I visit, and while it might be nice... it would unfortunately require PRS to pay for all the extra bandwidth and image storage. Using third-party hosting sites mitigates that. But if the powers that be ever have an interest in such a thing, it could be done.

Love them both, but that purple one is the shizzle!!! Congrats man and welcome to the forum!

Reactions: Sai
Thanks all for the compliments really loving both these guitars and thanks again flux for explaining what I had done wrong with the pics managed to get them working now :)

Back