NGD Artist 594 Cocobolo fretboard Korina back/neck...

Wow!
I think some of the coolest finishes are the charcoal *insert color* bursts!
PS Cocobolo anything is amazing.

@flux ... this pics for you with the kitty kat thang...

19417357_10209429286073106_8328886679770170135_o.jpg

Fantastic, MODCAT approves. Thanks! :D

Edit: Forgot to mention, I have a coco FB on my 594 as well (on a RW neck), just didn't want to influence your impressions in advance with descriptions.

Fantastic, MODCAT approves. Thanks! :D

Edit: Forgot to mention, I have a coco FB on my 594 as well (on a RW neck), just didn't want to influence your impressions in advance with descriptions.

I'll be open minded... I'm not overly particular with neck woods, sizes, shapes... I can tell the difference in feel/sound, etc., but I don't get overly opinionated about it all.

It just gives me a guitar style/combo that I don't already have. :D

D-Day is Thursday!!! WoooOOOT!!! That is gonna be one long day of work...... (or partial day if a leave slip goes in once the FedEx app dings...)

aCk!!! Thbffttt!!! o_O:p:cool:

I'll be open minded... I'm not overly particular with neck woods, sizes, shapes... I can tell the difference in feel/sound, etc., but I don't get overly opinionated about it all.

It just gives me a guitar style/combo that I don't already have. :D
My thoughts exactly, work with what you’ve got even it it is kick a££!

Woohoo, enjoying breaking it on at Friday's gig. I've been on a run of acoustic shows lately, first gig for my 594 is the 16th. Can't wait!!

Last edited:
Just got the FedEx App alert!!!!!!!!! Look at the time... gotta run......................... aCk!!! o_O:eek::D:cool:

Back