NGD!!! And updated music room pics!

matt3310

Picked up an amazing PRS Hollowbody in Violet blue burst! So here are the obligatory pics, and some new ones of the music room!
LUFfkQw.jpg

Pov3u0N.jpg

Q8qWJn9.jpg

N9JoNcI.jpg

ZIYbqxb.jpg

7q8LwbU.jpg

5pvGlIv.jpg

JmjVurw.jpg

0KbONbn.jpg

JuU9L8o.jpg

Y67sKFT.jpg

Spectacular guitar!

The room looks like the interior of the Great Pyramid, if Khufu’d had the good sense to put together a sweet electric guitar collection!

Alas, we know he didn’t, because they never found evidence of wall hangers. Yours is terrific, though! ;)

Matt...you might have a tiny problem with this GAS thing dude. Fellas, we need to try and stage an intervention for Matt...he needs help...:D All jokes aside...congrats on the NGD. So. How many are in your own personal GC? :D oh and one more thing, just say no buddy...be strong...

Last edited:
That guitar is gorgeous !!! As for the room I am absolutely speechless - well done.

Ban.....! No, step away from the TM’d congratulation! Take your own advice and just use -

SSSSssssssaaaaawwwwweeeeeettttttt! Jeezus!!

Enjoy everything for a long, long time!

Dude I saw that hollowbody a week or so ago! Nice score! Bruise burst or violet blue burst w/e it is is definitely becoming one of my favorite colors

As always, that room is astounding.

I don't think I'd ever be able to leave that room. If somebody didn't bring me food, I'd probably never eat and end up dying of starvation with a PRS in my hands.

Congrats on the new acquisition, it's beautiful....as is the rest of your collection!!!

Wow. I can't think of anything else to say really. Fair play to you for putting yourself in a position to enjoy that man cave. If Willy Wonka played guitar, that's exactly the room he'd have!!

I knew this was gonna be good from your past progress pics. Now I wanna see a pic of the room where all the cases are stored at!!

Back