NGD: 2019 SE Custom 24 Zebrawood

Doug Mitchell

New user here, first PRS guitar. As y'all can imagine, I'm just astounded by this fantastic instrument. It was set up perfectly, right off the rack. You know how good it sounds. It looks like I can't post photos 'cause I'm a newbie here; believe me, it looks frigging gorgeous. I have a bunch of other guitars (Fenders, Gibsons, D'Angelico, Guild, Ovation, Rick) and I've been wanting a PRS for a long time. I wish I hadn't waited so long. FWIW, it's made by Cor-Tek in Indonesia. Construction is flawless.

Let's see if I can post some photos here...
PRS_Body.JPG

PRS_FullCrop.jpg

Yep very unique, great-looking, I really like, what appears to be the Bernie Marsden 2 color tone knobs. nice deep red fades away to yellow,

I saw one of these and a Custom 24 SE in a GC today and was shocked at how nice they were. Even had matching head stocks which was a nice touch. SEs are ridiculous guitars for the price point.

Congrats! The new 2019s look fabulous and glad to hear the build quality is just as nice.

Great looking instrument! I love my SE Customs. They are the best playing guitars I’ve ever owned, and I’ve owned plenty. Mine are
Indonesian made as well.

Back