NGD 02 CUSTOM 24 IN EMERALD GREEN

S

slang05

Not much to say except that I picked this up off Craigslist yesterday and love it. Sounds great, plays great and is in decent shape. Few dings and such but nothing major! Feels good to have a Custom 24 again. Especially one with a nice 10 Top. Does anyone know if in 2002 they did these with a standard neck profile? Feels like that neck shape to me.

8650269346_03a61050b6_z.jpg

8650268910_b85d9c156d_z.jpg

8650268338_5fc18ea17b_z.jpg

Suhweet! You could've gotten the regular neck or wide/thin neck back then.

You sure that's emerald green and not teal black? Looks like it has that bluish hue, but maybe it's just the lighting. What color is the back/neck?

If you want to know for sure, the specs will be in the cavity under the bridge pickup.

You sure that's emerald green and not teal black? Looks like it has that bluish hue, but maybe it's just the lighting. What color is the back/neck?

If you want to know for sure, the specs will be in the cavity under the bridge pickup.

Looks Teal Black to me as well......................

Thanks guys! According to PRA it is a Turquoise finish with a regular neck carve. I thought it seemed a little off for the emerald green.

Forgot to mention that the back is painted turquoise like the front

Does anyone know if the East Indian Rosewood fretboard was an option of standard on these?

Back