Ngd—-got my mccarty

Congrats...looks like you made a great trade! LOVE the satin finish...don't see too many McCarty's like that!

No, it didn’t end well for her or the celts, but she was FIERCE. Things might have turned out differently if she would have had a prs and a monumental stack. She could have flattened them with one chord.

Archon full stack would do it. I'm not violent by nature but I'm thinking jack the treble and presence and behead them all! Think she could get a "do-over?"

Dodgeball?!?!?!?! I'M IN!!!

We had a bachelor party for my brother a long tme ago. It was beer and dodgeball!
You’ll just have to ignore the dodgeball quote, I hit the wrong one then couldn’t get rid of it. But then again, I guess exploding heads could apply to dodgeball also
At that point in my life, i was single and renting half of an old school building to live in. My bathroom still had the 5 shower heads in it. OMG what a super cool apartment. That was way too much fun.
Archon full stack would do it. I'm not violent by nature but I'm thinking jack the treble and presence and behead them all! Think she could get a "do-over?"
im picturing exploding heads

That is a beautiful guitar with beautiful figure in the top. Classic looking. Congrats and enjoy that bad boy!

Nice score and congrats......sorry to hear that a Lester had to get it's walking papers.....but that PRS PF-09 is a very sultry looking get-fiddle for sure.....

Correct. Everyone needs a Santana........and whatever else floats your boat
And at least one of each model, then rosewood necks, maple necks, Korina, single cuts, double cuts, then all the different purty colors..............................................................................and, oh yeah, don’t forget the private stock with all the bells and whistles.

Back