NG Friday!

Shizzrock

I didn't get this today, but I'll throw an NGD on the grill for Memorial Day. This is my first old CU, and I'm loving it. '88 with a killer quilt top in emerald. Green is pretty polarizing and wasn't my first choice, but this top spoke to me. It looks like forest leaves or something artistic like that. Of course the thing smokes. One thing that surprised me was how loud the guitar is. I don't know if it's the pickups or what but I have to turn down my amp when I plug it in. The power out of phase setting is pure awesomeness also.

IMG_7448.JPG

IMG_0653%2B3.JPG

IMG_9772.JPG

Here's a little clip inspired by all the green:

Sweet! That's Emerald Green. Jade didn't come along until much later.

If it has HFS/VB pickups I understand having to turn the amp down. They're loud and will really push the amp.

I’m not a green guy either but that is stunning! Enjoy that beauty!

I just changed the strings and looked under the pickups and got pleasantly surprised!
IMG_7933.JPG

I knew this top looked special, and I didn't want to say it for fear of sounding ridiculous, but the birds were really clean with hardly any filler. Now i know why!

I just changed the strings and looked under the pickups and got pleasantly surprised!
IMG_7933.JPG

I knew this top looked special, and I didn't want to say it for fear of sounding ridiculous, but the birds were really clean with hardly any filler. Now i know why!

Sweet! NAMM guitar!

Emerald owners unite!

PRS made the only green guitars I ever liked

That looks awesome

Gorgeous guitar.
Awesome video and playing!
Thanks for sharing...enjoy that beauty!

Back