NF3 Pickguard Swap (My black for your white)

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
Anyone have a white NF3 pickguard they wanna trade for a black one? TRC too...

NF3_Front_zpszmoco4gq.png

I do not, but I love that guitar. The flame on the fretboard looks great. I have a Brent Mason with the same pick guard.

Thanks, man. I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I do.

I bought it because I needed a guitar that 'fit' better with a blues project and I have been pleasantly surprised. It's not a Strat but it gets close enough to Strat tones to bridge the gap.

Reactions: CVS
Thanks, man. I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I do.

I bought it because I needed a guitar that 'fit' better with a blues project and I have been pleasantly surprised. It's not a Strat but it gets close enough to Strat tones to bridge the gap.
As an NF3 owner myself, I agree, its not a Strat, but IMHO, but it sure sounds great (I use it for blues songs as well) and you can't beat the quality, which far surpasses the quality of many Strats that I have played over the years.
Unfortunately I have a black pick guard on mine, so no trade possible.

I know, your post was awhile ago. but I would switch my white NF3 pickguard for a Black One. please let me know if you or someone else would like to swap.

I know, your post was awhile ago. but I would switch my white NF3 pickguard for a Black One. please let me know if you or someone else would like to swap.
The good news is that I still have my NF3 and like to play it. The bad news is that you would not want my black pickguard, it is all scuffed up. Plus I think the black color looks good over the cherry red finish. Sorry I can't help you out.

Back