New to the site

allan

One man one life make the best of what you have
Well my name is Allan l live in the city of stoke on Trent here in the UK, the area before our industry moved to China was world famous for the China that we made here, in fact the area came to be known as the Potteries, close by they also make Rolls Royce cars,,, well all l can say l have plenty of China but no Rolls Royce lol. I have been playing guitar (badly) since 1962 we had very little choice back then of strings looking back there were some weird guitars to. I have now bought a PRS CE24 which should be with me in a couple of days.

so l just thought l would like myself be known to one and all.

best regards
Allan
Stoke on Trent UK

Welcome aboard Allan!
Be sure to post some pictures of your new CE once you get it.

Congrats on the CE, and welcome aboard!

Now, we're going to have to work on the spelling of your name to fit PRS Forum standards. Mr. Manning will be in contact, I'm sure. :p

Hello and welcome. I was thinking if I had a Rolls Royce I would not store my PRS guitar inside incase it got stolen :cool:

Hello and welcome. I was thinking if I had a Rolls Royce I would not store my PRS guitar inside incase it got stolen :cool:
Exactly! It would be really annoying to have my car stolen because they wanted the guitar inside and it was easier to just take the whole car rather than running with that PRS case down the street.

:eek:

Oh, that not what you meant?

Hey Allan! Just want to echo "we want pics!"

Congrats on the CE, and welcome aboard!

Now, we're going to have to work on the spelling of your name to fit PRS Forum standards. Mr. Manning will be in contact, I'm sure. :p
Hi lol no my name is spelled with 2 LLs all the best
ALLAN lol

Hi Allan another newb, from UK. Well done on the new guitar. Yes we need photos to feed the addiction!

Back