New Strap

mmarshburn

Just made this last night from my D'Addario strap

6438872F-6BF0-4492-954F-A7229A405DBD.jpg

Thanks! It was quite a long process. I'm happy with the outcome. I have to add more to my measurements, though. Came up just a little shy of where I wanted to be.

Cool!

I love little projects like this too. Last week I made my 1st attempt at changing the tolex on my amp.

Nothing like the satisfaction of a little DIY!

So, now I pose this question to you all. My wife and I are in debate as to what colors I should use for a strap for the Tremonti SE. You can see its color below. I think I should do a white and black like the color scheme for the red one, where the white is inside. She thinks all black with a white pinstripe down the middle. What do you guys think?
C0C83A21-E141-46CA-8C33-F40472158CFF.jpg

Either one will work fine -- that's what makes the decision so hard. Your wife's way sounds classy, I'd go that route.

THAT'S gonna take a while - but it'll be soooo worth it!

Dude that's awesome! It will look pretty bad-a when it's done.

Thanks, yeah it will, I think I have 2 hours into this tiny piece, lol. Some day I'll finish it though :cool:

So, now I pose this question to you all. My wife and I are in debate as to what colors I should use for a strap for the Tremonti SE. You can see its color below. I think I should do a white and black like the color scheme for the red one, where the white is inside. She thinks all black with a white pinstripe down the middle. What do you guys think?
C0C83A21-E141-46CA-8C33-F40472158CFF.jpg

You could do an all black with 3 running down the middle, White/Black/White :)

Thanks, yeah it will, I think I have 2 hours into this tiny piece, lol. Some day I'll finish it though :cool:

You could do an all black with 3 running down the middle, White/Black/White :)
What's the worst that can happen? I don't like it and someone else does? So I recoup costs and make one better... Lol

So, I'm working on my second one. I decided on all black with white pinstripe. I'm also going to be spacing out .40 caliber brass on that pin striping for personal desire. The wife can't be 100% correct. Although, she did have a good idea...

Back