New PRS owner

frankb56

Just purchased my first PRS. The Korean made PRS-Custom 24. I've been playing guitar for over 40 years, still using my 76 Fender Tele, but always wanted a PRS. I'm glad I finally bought one. I know it's not exactly a high end model, but I am very impressed with the workmanship and quality. If anyone has advice or other worthy information about this guitar please let me know.
Thanks, Frank B.--NYC

Congrats and welcome to you frankb56.

Granted, we're probably a prejudiced crowd, but most everybody you ask here has plenty of good to say about the SE line. I've had an SE One for years now, and it's fantastic. It's similar to a Gibson Les Paul Junior (the single cutaway version), but to me it's better than most any Junior I've ever had in my hands.

Many of us say that SEs aren't just 'good good guitars for the money'; they're good guitars period. You picked a great way to get your feet wet with PRS.

Goldtop Lloyd

Welcome to the forum...and the PRS SE line kicks mucho...

donkey.jpg

Frank, thanks for the purchase! I third the picture request.

Welcome to the forum!

Great guitar nd congrats though it's a bit late

Last edited:
Many of us say that SEs aren't just 'good good guitars for the money'; they're good guitars period. You picked a great way to get your feet wet with PRS.

Shhht, there's a word on the street, that under certain weather conditions, the SE's are actually slightly better than the high ends :creep:

Welcome and congrats on the cracking SE!

It'll be the first of a few more at least I suspect. PRS is a bit like an addiction in that respect :)

Back