New PRS Core Guitars

OP - You didn't get enough replies on your gearpage post so you brought it here ?
Well, nothing wrong with that, IMHO. The two communities can be quite disparate, and if the OP "had a bee in his bonnet" about 10-top qualities, he is likely to solicit opinions from multiple sources to confirm/deny suspicions.

If I wanted to voice an opinion about whether the strap button on core PRSi are ridiculously large or not (example topic pulled out of the air), I might post here because of the deeper knowledge base, but I might also post somewhere like TGP to reach a broader audience that isn't all-PRS-all-the-time.

OP - You didn't get enough replies on your gearpage post so you brought it here ?
Well, nothing wrong with that, IMHO. The two communities can be quite disparate, and if the OP "had a bee in his bonnet" about 10-top qualities, he is likely to solicit opinions from multiple sources to confirm/deny suspicions.

If I wanted to voice an opinion about whether the strap button on core PRSi are ridiculously large or not (example topic pulled out of the air), I might post here because of the deeper knowledge base, but I might also post somewhere like TGP to reach a broader audience that isn't all-PRS-all-the-time.

I refused to read the TGP one, but here I know it will be discussed in a reasonable manner.

Back