New Owner

Mr-M

Hey Everyone!

I am a new PRS SE owner (Tremonti edition in black) and wanted to say I think this guitar is outstanding for it's sound and fit *n* finish. I am a newbie at playing the guitar so excuse any goofy questions I may as I will do my best at researching before asking!

I am glad to be part of the PRS family and look forward to participating on the forum!

Mark

I would like to say the PRS out of the box had great action with no fret buzz. I am enjoying the heck out it!

Still one of my favourite SE's - elegant, lightweight and plays like a dream. Tried one out against a friend's 2004 Les Paul Standard once and honestly preferred the SE in almost every way, couldn't believe how fluid and comfy it was to play!

Welcome! My first PRS was a Tremonti SE as well. I bought it my first year of college in 2003. I had a Strat in my hand and was on the way out the door when I saw for the first time an affordable (for a college student) PRS. The only other SE model guitar out at the time was the Santana but the store didn't have it. I really didn't want a guitar with an artists name on it but after playing it I decided that it didn't matter that much. Back on the shelf went the Strat. I played the crap out of that Tremonti right up until last year when I sold it to some little kid. In a way I wish I didn't sell it but what's cool to know is this kid is still playing it all the time and is going to develop into a good player on that guitar. I bought a Custom 24 10 top as a replacement so it fills the void, but even so the Tremonti is still missed. Great guitar! Will be for years to come!

Back