New original album - Midnight Eclipse... (Please have a listen)

Vonbleak

Hi guys,

Here is my latest album Midnight Eclipse, its a fusion of all sorts of styles but i call it progressive funk lol... I get alot of my inspiration from music from the 60's/70's... As well as more modern things of course...
I programmed the drums/percussion and have played everything else...

I hope you enjoy and please leave feedback if you have the time...

Cheers guys! 👽

Lots of great stuff here. Some great groove, funk, and playing. The guitars are a little low in the mix at times (not always a bad thing), and the mix can be very busy in places.

One thing that I found mildly annoying is that there's phaser/rotary effect featured prominently in the rhythm tracks on the first few songs, which at first made me wonder if there was something wrong with my speakers. I don't mind a little bit of modulation effect sprinkled in here or there as a texture, but when it's making the whole mix pulsate constantly through several consecutive songs, it can be a little disorienting to listen to.

Just my 2¢.

Lots of great stuff here. Some great groove, funk, and playing. The guitars are a little low in the mix at times (not always a bad thing), and the mix can be very busy in places.

One thing that I found mildly annoying is that there's phaser/rotary effect featured prominently in the rhythm tracks on the first few songs, which at first made me wonder if there was something wrong with my speakers. I don't mind a little bit of modulation effect sprinkled in here or there as a texture, but when it's making the whole mix pulsate constantly through several consecutive songs, it can be a little disorienting to listen to.

Just my 2¢.

Thanks man for listening - And yeah i may re-order the tracks once the vocals are done/ready... Everything will have another 'once over' at that stage before final official release... So yeah the mix's are not 100% set in stone just yet... Always a work in progress right haha...?

Thanks for your time man, and please check out some of my other work - each album has its own 'thing going on'...

Rock on! V 👽

Back