Mr H

I have admired all the wonderful PRS' on here for a quite a while and thought I'd finally say hi and show off my collection. I guitar collection consists of 6 PRS, 1 Taylor and 1 Gibson SG (which is going). I have found that since owning these wonderful guitars that some other brands that I gravitated towards before are not really comparable anymore, which is sad but hey ho more PRS' in my future. I have saved a lot of money getting them in sales and used. The McCarty and Vela are new to me the rest used bargains. I have modded all but two and will list the mods below.

2015 DGT
Pickups swapped to a Bareknuckle VHII in the bridge and a Riff Raff in the neck. Such an awesome guitar. Oh and I replaced the switch tip with an amber one from crazeparts and an ebony trem tip on a gold bar.
fmqEDZ1.jpg

2016 McCarty
This is completely stock. Phenomenal guitar.
rWv0Jsn.jpg

2013 SCT experience limited
A few mods to this one. Again Bareknuckles installed, a Mississippi Queen in the bridge and Riff Raff in the neck. The saddles are KTS titanium, this guitar just needed some zing. I swapped out the 0.033 capacitor for a 0.022 RS guitar works and added a resistor to the coil split just like the DGT. Oh and swapped the black knobs for amber, only because I had them in a drawer.
f1ktnDn.jpg

2011 Mira
I swapped out the pickups with you guessed it Bareknuckles. A Mississippi Queen in the bridge and a VHII in the neck. I also added resistors to the coil split aka DGT. This is an awesome guitar and replaced my SG. Although I think my Vela is more SG tone wise to me.... I may re-wire the mini toggle to change the VHII from series to parallel.
oa2g58S.jpg

2015 Vela
The Vela is completely stock, I like it that way awesome sounds from this beasty.
ATv1XJ3.jpg

2008 Starla
I modded this quite a bit over the last year but on Saturday removed a bunch as I wanted to sell it. But I found it sounded better without the mods go figure. First of all the mods still on it: Mann mod to the tuners, I did this myself at work on a mill which was a P.I.T.A to set up but once done I was happy. The second mod to remain: I swapped the screws that hold the Bigsby to 1.5" long stainless and removed the felt washers so I could deck it. Both help with tuning stability. The mods that I removed: ABM roller bridge, Callaham main shaft, front roller and 360 bracket.

6pMB1Ad.jpg

L3GER7h.jpg

I hope you like my collection so far. I want a custom 24 next but I think I shall have to find the Starla a new home first.

Welcome Mr H.
Those are nice guitars.
I especially like the DGT.
Cheers. It is an awesome guitar, sort of wish i gave the DGT pickups more of a chance but i put them in a custom 22 i traded for a princeton. But meh the bareknuckles are perfect for me.

Back