New Member? Welcome! Info about your new account inside

Are you a time traveller? Is 2020 fun? I feel like I should be able to see everything.
Not a time traveler, I wish I was. Then I would know if I was able to buy another PRS down the road. How do I post a picture?

How do I post a picture?

(1) Put the picture on an external hosting site (like www.imgur.com for instance)
(2) Get the URL/address of the pic or image
(3) click on the symbol that looks like a box with a sun and some mountains in it when creating a post
(4) that opens another window and you paste the url of the picture into the box that opened.
(5) finish your post... and there is your pic

You needed 3 posts to be able to have pics and now you have that... so post pics now!

YOBToqe.jpg
n5CHx9S.jpg
bpSVdQ0.jpg

Finally, got my pictures to work. My Custom 24 10-top with bruise wrap burst, and hormigo neck.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for signing up!

In an effort to prevent certain types of spammers, new users will be prevented from using Private Messaging and having custom signatures associated with your posts. After you've participated in the forum (10 posts), all normal functionality will be open to you, so quit lurking!
Thanks for the welcome, I purchased a new CE24 this past weekend at gearfest at sweetwater. I am so excited to play it as much as I can. I have been trying to find "the one" for me and after 3 years of looking at trying them I have her now!!!!!!!

Welcome to the forum and the land of enablers who will help you realize you need a second... and a third... and an Archon...and...

Back