Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Forum Rules & News' started by prsguitars, Jan 16, 2015.
Are you a time traveller? Is 2020 fun? I feel like I should be able to see everything.
Not a time traveler, I wish I was. Then I would know if I was able to buy another PRS down the road. How do I post a picture?
(1) Put the picture on an external hosting site (like www.imgur.com for instance)
(2) Get the URL/address of the pic or image
(3) click on the symbol that looks like a box with a sun and some mountains in it when creating a post
(4) that opens another window and you paste the url of the picture into the box that opened.
(5) finish your post... and there is your pic
You needed 3 posts to be able to have pics and now you have that... so post pics now!
Finally, got my pictures to work. My Custom 24 10-top with bruise wrap burst, and hormigo neck.
Very nice T-Rex!
Thanks! Got really lucky when I went guitar hunting.
Thanks for the welcome, I purchased a new CE24 this past weekend at gearfest at sweetwater. I am so excited to play it as much as I can. I have been trying to find "the one" for me and after 3 years of looking at trying them I have her now!!!!!!!
Just purchased my 1st PRS guitar! Super happy with my Silver Sky!
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your first! You picked a good one! Although, they're all good!
Bienvenue Aaron ^^
Welcome Aaron. Enjoy the heck out of your SS