New Member? Welcome! Info about your new account inside

Just bought my first BRAND NEW PRS...an S2 Vela and so far I love it. My 1st ever PRS was a 1996 CE22...that I regret to this day letting go!

Hello all! New to the PRS family, glad to be a part of it. I’ve read a lot of good things about PRS, and love the looks, such beautiful instruments, so I thought I would give them a try. I started with a preorder for an S2 Studio in Antique White. While waiting for that one, I got a Custom 22 in Black Gold Wrap Burst, that I had been looking at every day for a month, and WOW, what a guitar! Simply stunning in all aspects, looks, feel, fit, finish and sound. So, naturally I wanted another one, and I got an SE Mark Tremonti Custom in Vintage Sunburst, and again, WOW! OK, so now I’d like to talk about them, so joined the forum.

Hello all! New to the PRS family, glad to be a part of it. I’ve read a lot of good things about PRS, and love the looks, such beautiful instruments, so I thought I would give them a try. I started with a preorder for an S2 Studio in Antique White. While waiting for that one, I got a Custom 22 in Black Gold Wrap Burst, that I had been looking at every day for a month, and WOW, what a guitar! Simply stunning in all aspects, looks, feel, fit, finish and sound. So, naturally I wanted another one, and I got an SE Mark Tremonti Custom in Vintage Sunburst, and again, WOW! OK, so now I’d like to talk about them, so joined the forum.

Way to go all in right out of the gate!

Hello! Just bought my first PRS last Saturday. Got brand new McCarty 594 10 top in blood orange. I’m a Gibson guy but wanted my next guitar to be something different and I can say wow I love this thing!!!

Hello! Just bought my first PRS last Saturday. Got brand new McCarty 594 10 top in blood orange. I’m a Gibson guy but wanted my next guitar to be something different and I can say wow I love this thing!!!

Welcome to the Forum! Congrats on your first! The 594 is a great guitar. Be careful though, the slope is slippery!

New member, only posting here to work up posts so I can ask a question that I need to provide pictures of an instrument for

Hello! I'm brand new to the forum, but not to PRS Guitars! I currently own 4 (2 bought used, 2 new). They are a 2013 408 with a Brazilian Rosewood neck (Matteo Blue), 2007 Cu22 Artist top in Emerald, 2013 (?) NF-3 in Sky Blue, and a 2016 Wood Library Semi-hollow CU24 with a Rosewood neck in Obsidian Burst. Love them all, and all are VERY different sounding. I'm looking forward to learning lots more in this forum, and at the Experience PRS event in June.

Hello! I'm brand new to the forum, but not to PRS Guitars! I currently own 4 (2 bought used, 2 new). They are a 2013 408 with a Brazilian Rosewood neck (Matteo Blue), 2007 Cu22 Artist top in Emerald, 2013 (?) NF-3 in Sky Blue, and a 2016 Wood Library Semi-hollow CU24 with a Rosewood neck in Obsidian Burst. Love them all, and all are VERY different sounding. I'm looking forward to learning lots more in this forum, and at the Experience PRS event in June.
Whats up Fred! Glad to have you join us...

New Guy here! Been a PRS owner since August of last year, Scooped myself up one of those Reclaimed S2 Velas. It's a beaut. Have a Silver Sky on order, too!

Welcome to the forum Adam! Glad to have you join us...

Back