New Member? Welcome! Info about your new account inside

well done on your choice of guitar l have had mine SE for 12 days now and love it, l am sure you will love it
regards allan
just took this photo of mine
IMG_2134 by Allan Sharman, on Flickr

New PRS owner here, thanks for the add! Just bought a SE standard 245 from Sweetwater and I love it. I know it's on the bottom end of the PRS line, but it's still a killer guitar and outplays anything I've had previously. I'm hoping to learn more about PRS-specific topics from everyone here who is more experienced than myself.

Welcome, to the forum! I am a new guy myself. This is a great forum to gain all the PRS knowledge one could ever want . The members I have dealt with thus far have been awesome!!! Congrats on your new PRS!

Hello everyone! I've been on a search for my first PRS Custom 24. I recently picked up a player's quality CU24. After an in depth setup and overall once-over, it's beyond amazing. Traded a 2010 Les Paul Traditional for it and I don't regret it one bit. I'm forever now a PRS guy. Thanks for the add, look forward to posting here!

Welcome to the forum, congrats sounds like a nice one!

Just pulled the trigger on my first PRS! Excited to be part of the family :)

Cool! Welcome to the forum! I'm a new guy myself!

HEY GUYS! The PRS Kool-aid is working!!! Got another one!!!! That stuff is delicious!!! :D

Congratulations! I'm new to the PRS fanatics also and though I've only played four of them, they all were fantastic instruments. I don't think Paul would let a substandard PRS out into the world. Lonnie

hello and you are most Wellcome you will find many answers here all regarding to PRS
all the best
Allan UK

Thanks for the welcome! I just purchased my first PRS guitar - a 2017 Custom SE 24 Cherry Sunburst! It's a great guitar! I look forward to participating in the PRS forums.

Thanks for the welcome! I just purchased my first PRS guitar - a 2017 Custom SE 24 Cherry Sunburst! It's a great guitar! I look forward to participating in the PRS forums.
hi Marty if you get the chance post a photo regards Allan

Finally after years of going through forums and all I decided to make an account of my own. Hopefully i’ll be able to learn stuffs from you guys.

Finally after years of going through forums and all I decided to make an account of my own. Hopefully i’ll be able to learn stuffs from you guys.

Welcome! There are a lot of friendly, knowledgeable folks here! Glad to have you!

in my life l have met many people, but it is always nice to meet new people who can share and learn along life pathway Wellcome and pull up a chair you might as well as you are already here

Hi everyone, glad to be amongst musicians who enjoy quality instruments.

Found this thanks to Shawn@PRS and his addictive YouTube videos! Hypnotic doesn’t begin to describe them!!

Welcome...Shawn is the man! He makes the best Kool-Aid ever.:D glad to have you!

Hello everyone. I just got my first PRS! It's a beautiful 2015 Black Gold Burst Hollowbody II. I've recently returned to playing guitar after many years devoted to learning to play the bagpipes. I've always wanted to learn how to play guitar solos, rather than just chords, and now I've got a guitar that just calls to me to play it. In fact, I think that's what I'll do right now...

Back