New MannMadeUSA Trem

Not sure I understand your question regarding wing project?
If you mean winged collards for Phase I tuners, II have them available in the 4 different versions that were produced.
Also have complete sets of tuners with collars. (They are Schaller logos - not PRS)

Right?! Seriously, I think John should just make these part of his growing line of trems. I'd like to see the un-plated brass as a standard option in his line.. It's sofaking cool, and I'm telling you, with the exception of the Gen III trem, I have at least one of each trem from each vendor... and there is something about the MannMade/Milcom stuff that's unbeatable, in performance, tone, and feel.

After I get finished paying for other dumb sh!t, and get back to working on guitars, I want to reinstate my original plan of all Mann/Milcom trems and wings on every guitar where it's applicable. It is hands down the best system I've ever had.

Yes. Brass the world, John. I personally want screws, saddles, pickup rings, and backplates... Sh!t, I'd even like a DC3 pick guard... and a Mira.

.... And how's the wing project going?

Not sure I understand your question regarding wing project?
If you mean winged collards for Phase I tuners, II have them available in the 4 different versions that were produced.
Also have complete sets of tuners with collars. (They are Schaller logos - not PRS)

Yeah, that's what I was referring to.

John, I just found out that the bridge on my old CE 24 is worn and that`s why it won`t stay in tune any more.My luthier loves the 2000 NOS he put on my SE CU 24. Are the sidewalls on the top of the PRS/Mann bridge thicker? It also looks like you went with a bronze brass block. Would these be the big differences? I`m guessing more mass means more sustain, but the Nos rings like a bell already. I can really feel it in the trem bar. Enlighten us (without giving away any trade secrets)!

Back