NEW GD and new to PRS

Thanks for all love guys (and girls??) appreciated!! I'm so loving this guitar, why the "F" did I wait so long to try one of these guitars??

Stunning. No doubt your lovin it. Make sure you add that beauty to the 513 Owners Thread, if you haven’t already. I didn’t see anyone else mention that thread.

Embarrassingly I havent been on here for a while. Been so enamoured with a NOS 13’ Gretsch centreblock White Falcon, purchased in May. Stunning through my Bat Cat Cub II Reverb.

I have two 513’s in my household a 14’ in Royal Blue that I gave to my son for Youth Worship duties along with a Gibby LP Custom, Flaxwood Aija, 76’ black Fender Strat (I turned that into a quasi “The Edge” Tribute). Fender “Chris Shiflett’ Tele Dlx. Still pinches my guitars all the time though including my MOST BELOVED Pre CBS 63’ LPB Strat.

My 15’ 513 in Azul, a greenish, blue colour (Azul is Spanish for Blue...I had no idea) has similar mineral lines in the FM top as yours. It was the uniqueness of the top and natural back that drew me to that particular 513. My boy who’s on stage with his all the time and has kept it pristine, picks mine up recently and somehow put a ding in It while sitting strumming on my bed???......Coulda killed him! I’m not against marks and scratches on my regular geet’s but I don’t / didn’t plan on any on my PRS’Z. He won’t be touching my “Paul’s’ or 513 again anytime soon.

Last edited:
Back