New Forum Contest: No Shave November!

Ok I really need to win this contest! I have been wanting a stool for my future media room and that hollowbody cut would match my beloved "TOPANGA"

Me and my PRS
untitled_zps6a885262.png

Me and PRS
Photo0187_resize_zpse867487e.jpg

And this one time at band camp, I grew a goatee.
11-11-08-5crop_zpsa5230946.jpg

Last edited:
Exactly a year ago, clean shaven and happy as a clam on the day I got this beauty at work

I guess that's the effect of the rosewood neck sweet smell :wink:

MEamp513AP_zps23d951e0.jpg

While I appreciate everyone's enthusiasm, this is just a warm up thread. The actual contest thread will be posted on or near Dec 1st.

I am confused then....
"1. Post one photo containing your face and your PRS to this forum thread by November 30th, 2013.
2. Beards are encouraged, but certainly not mandatory. The length of your facial hair will have no bearing in your chances of winning.
3. We will choose the winning image at random and announce the winner on December 2nd, 2013.

4. Feel free to get creative: draw on your face, give your PRS a paper mustache, whatever, just have fun!"

I am confused then....
"1. Post one photo containing your face and your PRS to this forum thread by November 30th, 2013.
2. Beards are encouraged, but certainly not mandatory. The length of your facial hair will have no bearing in your chances of winning.
3. We will choose the winning image at random and announce the winner on December 2nd, 2013.

4. Feel free to get creative: draw on your face, give your PRS a paper mustache, whatever, just have fun!"

Someone resurrected last years thread.

Back