New Forum Contest: No Shave November!

Hunter@PRS

PRS all day, every day.
Staff member
Hey Everyone!

My name is Hunter, I'm a fresh addition to the PRS team (started in July) and I'm fortunate to be able to produce a lot of the content you see on our Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Blog/etc..

I met a few of you at Experience 2013, but for the others, I'm pleased to make your acquaintance. :shakehands:

Friday (November 1st) marked the beginning of "No Shave November." In celebration, we want to have a little contest!

We want a lot of people to be involved (not just men with uncanny abilities to grow facial hair). So, here are the brief contest rules:

1. Post one photo containing your face and your PRS to this forum thread by November 30th, 2013.
2. Beards are encouraged, but certainly not mandatory. The length of your facial hair will have no bearing in your chances of winning.
3. We will choose the winning image at random and announce the winner on December 2nd, 2013.

4. Feel free to get creative: draw on your face, give your PRS a paper mustache, whatever, just have fun!

You may be thinking to yourself, "what is the point of a no shave November contest if you don't need to have any facial hair to enter?"

I don't know, we just want to give you free stuff! The winner will receive a cool PRS prize pack containing:

1. A hollowbody cut-up.
2. A PRS bar stool.
3. 3 PRS Stickers
4. 3 PRS Decals
5. 3 PRS Lanyards

As always you can find our official contest rules in fancy legal jargon: http://www.prsguitars.com/forum/showthread.php?4621-Official-Contest-Rules.

Happy "No Shave November!"

ForumPrizes.jpg

First of all welcome man, we've been waiting for you! You've been doing an absolutely killer job on all the social media outlets and its great to have you here.

Second of all I have always wanted a cut up body to display at work, this is AMAZING. I wish I could grow worthy facial hair but I'll be damned if I don't try to get creative for this! haha

Welcome, Hunter! I'd participate, but I can't grow a beard to save my life.

Welcome Hunter.

I will add a pic this Saturday, I will have had seven days of growth.
Will add same pic to the other thread too.
First time I have not shaved my face every day since last Saturday for around two years.
I did the Movember thing back in 2011.

Nice to see you here, Hunter! There will be no pathetic beard growing here (my facial-hair-growing-troubles not being repeated), but I may try to do something.

Back