New dealers?

vchizzle

Zomb!e Nine, DFZ
Are there a bunch of new PRS dealers our there? Did an ebay search and clicked on 4 guitars that were all from stores I've never heard of. I didn't research enough to get any info on the stores. It caught me off guard I guess.

Not sure what's so funny. I've watched eBay for many years and am aware many of the dealers out there, large and small. I think it's a valid question considering all the scammers on eBay. People claim to be selling guitars as new and plenty selling guitars as PRS that aren't real.

Not sure what's so funny. I've watched eBay for many years and am aware many of the dealers out there, large and small. I think it's a valid question considering all the scammers on eBay. People claim to be selling guitars as new and plenty selling guitars as PRS that aren't real.

I think the smiley was because he's one of those new dealers?

Not trying to be funny, the smiley is because we are a new(ish) dealer!

Back