New Contest

I have'n US working visa, otherwise you'd see me sanding guitars in the morning and setting up SE's in the afternoon...

If you want to swap identities Alex... I'll give you my SS# and drivers license. Wait, you guys have socialized medicine right?

Me
You
Mud
Let's do this!

Make it Mac n' Cheese and we could charge for it.

Okay, I did this. Pick me! Daddy needs a new acoustic!

Say, I don't know Instagram very well, is there a place we can see all the pics from this contest? I tagged PRSGuitars in my pic but it doesn't show up on the PRSGuitars instagram page.

Last edited:
Okay, I did this. Pick me! Daddy needs a new acoustic!

Say, I don't know Instagram very well, is there a place we can see all the pics from this contest? I tagged PRSGuitars in my pic but it doesn't show up on the PRSGuitars instagram page.

Do a hashtag search for #takethestage on Instagram and you will see all pictures tagged with it :top:

I'm in....yeah, I still want a job at PRS too. Commute is too effin long though:(

is this contest still happening? i know the prsguitar twitter account used to be announcing the week's winner each week, but they havent done that in a while now ... are they no longer selecting weekly winners?

i've been meaning to submit a photo ... but some of the ones i've already seen are so creative/good, maybe its not worth it :)

Back