New Black Country Communion is bada$$

I'm a big fan of all the members of this supergroup. I've been following Glenn Hughes since the early 70s when he was in Trapeze. I can't believe his old vocal cords can still belt it out like this. Amazing.

I'm a big fan of all the members of this supergroup. I've been following Glenn Hughes since the early 70s when he was in Trapeze. I can't believe his old vocal cords can still belt it out like this. Amazing.

His voice had to have lost something over the years, right? I mean, I can't figure out what it is, but I'm sure there must have been something.

I'd love to see a full-scale tour from these guys.

Just bought this yesterday and LOVE it! Mrs. B came to see what the racket was since I got carried away...umm...rockin’ the throne room with the iPad. :oops: Hey, I’m a multitasker; don’t judge.

Just bought this yesterday and LOVE it! Mrs. B came to see what the racket was since I got carried away...umm...rockin’ the throne room with the iPad. :oops: Hey, I’m a multitasker; don’t judge.

If you're going to toot along, a harmonica or trumpet is definitely the far more preferred choice... :eek:

I would describe this disc with @sergiodeblanc's favorite adjective.

I thought BCC2 was their strongest so far. "Faithless" and "Cold" are killers. Let's see how this one ranks...

Back