New 2014 products already up!!

Does the existence of this guitar imply that some people prefer a Floyd Rose over a PRS tremolo bridge?
That doesn't make an ounce of sense to me but then again I don't usually have a need for either.
I prefer the PRS tremolo bridge and dislike two hour string changes. (exaggeration)

Some people are used to the feel of FR and like the wider floating range it has.
I started from FR and migrated to non floating trem/stoptail as I am not a heavy whammy user, but I'd love to have a floyd PRS.

2014 PRS SE Zach Myers Signature Model

Just into my YouTube subs...

Nice. Love the unglossy neck. I'm probably getting one of these for sure. Appears we are hearing the Archon with the guitar volume rolled down in this vid too for some less \m/ type tones as well? Sounds good if that's indeed the case!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe Shawn can jump in on this question. The new S2 Singlecut. will it have more of a back angle to the neck or will it be straight like the SE model. Reason being if some back angle then I could use a generic LP hard case but if straight like the SE245 for example they don`t work in those cases. I know a PRS Vintage case could work but was thinking a bit les expensive if possible.

Is the rosewood neck for the Cu24 now only available via the Artist Package? It's not listed as an option on the Cu24 page anymore. It is still there on the Cu22 page.

I cannot wait for that Zach Myers to come out. Anyone know how good the SE 245 pickups are? I'm playing through a Line 6 Spider IV 75W.

I cannot wait for that Zach Myers to come out. Anyone know how good the SE 245 pickups are? I'm playing through a Line 6 Spider IV 75W.

My boy had a SE245 when I had a Gibson LP studio. I personally liked the pickups on the SE 245 better than the LP studio. they had better clarity and plenty of power. Heck the whole darn guitar was better than the USA built LP studio!!! and BTW I was running through a Line 6 Spider 75W too!

That's good to hear! I almost always get recommended the Gibson 496R pickup and 500T. However upon buying a guitar whose apparent MAP is $679 dropping another $228 really doesn't work haha.

Back