New 2014 products already up!!

They've corrected the specs of some of the new models on the website. The S2 Custom 22 page now says push/pull tone control.

Props to PRS for bringing out more 24 fret models. I love the Floyd custom 24. The P24 trem in blood orange will be mine this year. The extra 1/8 inch really does make a difference.

I think the Hollowbody I has hog back and sides, while the II has maple top and back, and hog sides.

When I got my SC HB II, I really wanted a SC HB I...I'm glad I got a II. ;)

Thank you Egads. I am stoked on PRS HB's. I have a Hollowbody 12 in the oven and anticipate ordering an HB2 Artist Package in early Spring.

Referencing the Archon Amp, and the Floyd C24. This is not my style, but if PRS follows up with some seven or eight strings at NAMM, they will make Ibanez, Jackson, Ernie Ball and ESP inferior!

The Artist Pack options are confusing. P22 states no pickup substitution. Later on however, it says you can get 59/09s.

Also, is there no pickup choice for the SC250?

Wondering whether the SC250 is chambered.

The Hollowbody 1 is also available in Artist package only. What is the difference between Hollowbody 1 and Hollowbody 2? Thickness! Do tell.

I can also see a Artist Package Paul's Guitar in Leprechauns Tooth in my future.

Hey Audie, a Hollowbody I has a maple top, mahogany back and sides (though it is really from the same piece of mahogany). A Hollowbody II is maple top and maple back with mahogany sides.

Pre ordered the Zach Myers SE today. Can't wait to get this one in my hands!

Only thing I don't like is the ZM truss rod cover. Does anyone have an SE trc they don't need anymore?

Pre ordered the Zach Myers SE today. Can't wait to get this one in my hands!

Only thing I don't like is the ZM truss rod cover. Does anyone have an SE trc they don't need anymore?

hey Chris I have one that I can send you. Are you in the US?

Usually, when these guitar will be available for the dealers? I was going to buy a CU24 soon, but I could wait a little more :p

NAMM is generally when these things make their first appearance so I would imagine right after that (early Feb) being the case.

2014 PRS SE Zach Myers Signature Model

Just into my YouTube subs...

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool video, I've never seen/heard of the guy before but I dig his playing style.
I never paid much attention to SE lines as few I tried didn't impress me and I was happy with my core models, but I happened to try the Mikael SE sig. last week and I was quite impressed with it.
Very excited to try the ZM SE model when it comes out, I really love everything about the guitar expect for his name logo on headstock.

End of January or early February. New models are generally first showcased at NAMM then released. NAMM is Jan 23-26 next month so I'd imagine then or just after.

Back