NBD, and a little bonus...

andy474x

Knows the Drill
As a few of you may know, I've been waiting for a very custom build... took about a week past the scheduled completion date, but it was worth it!!!

Welcome Norah!
40195370511_56d4d73b82_z.jpg

7.5lbs, 20.5" scale, one cord included. My wife was induced, which by our understanding can make the delivery a long and grueling process, especially with the first baby, but my wife was a rock star and had her out in record time, the doctors and nurses were genuinely amazed! The doctor had to tell her to slow down because she wasn't ready yet, which was hilarious. And my wife had the epidural, which helped her to enjoy the experience much more than I think she would've without. Baby and Mom are doing very well, first grandbaby on both sides, so Norah is getting LOTS of attention!

28415358459_534d206f1a_z.jpg

Norah is a great baby, she likes to be held, especially bounced, likes riding in the truck, and was the first to hear one of Dad's new songs back from mixing and mastering today... she slept through it, little bugger! But I'll take a "didn't make her cry."

40162469192_428a6192c0_z.jpg

She loves to sleep on Dad's arm.

40195370381_41c519b8ab_z.jpg
[/url]

Like I said, there's a little bonus to this whole thing... but this thread is all about Baby Norah, so I'll put that elsewhere. Happy to be in the dad club!

Congrats bro! Same to the Mrs. Rock Star! Stoked for you both! So when will you be getting another one? what model? Oh, my bad, scratch that...I forgot it was NBD NOT NGD...yeah I'm am an enabler I can't lie...Enjoy the new bundle of joy!

P.S. they poop and cry A LOT! Don't say I didn't warn ya dude...sh!t just got real...

Congratulations! Beautiful family, and the baby is beautiful. Parenthood is the grestest of adventures!

You’re on your way.

Andy, congrats on a most outstanding "build"! Wishing all the best to you, and your clan!

Congratulations to you and your wife!!! Get ready for your own episode of "And now for something completely different" to what life was like BB(Before Baby) Enjoy every second you can...just yesterday my oldest was learning to walk and now she's getting ready to graduate college!

Oh...and sleep every chance you get!!!

Happy day man! Beautiful family. A couple people I know have had babies lately and every time it boggles my mind to think that mine is 10 already.

Congratulations!!! You guys both look so happy! Enjoy the little one! (and the lack of sleep....!)

Kevin

Back