NAMM 2016 Predictions

FollowMyHead

NAMM 2016 is just 2.5 weeks away!
NAMM_2016.jpg

(photo snagged from PRSguitars.com)

With so many things PRS has announced outside of trade shows, what do YOU think Paul and company will have up their sleeves, if anything, for the winter show?

Facebook groups are abuzz with rumors/spottings of a 2016 PRS CE. I'm hoping to see some new and interesting amp models. Maybe an Archon pedal? How about some new additions to the ever expanding S2 line?

You all are silly.

Dusty Chalk model with Vantablack inlays...or somewhere. Maybe an eclipse inlay on the top.

On a serious note: bass amp?

Last edited:
Also on a serious note... Archon updates. I know not what they will be, but I'm calling it - probably added features. I shouldn't even say it, but I did.

The CE 24 is a done deal. Guitar Player had a review of it in the February issue. I bet there will be a John Mayer model, my money would be that it's a private stock instrument.

Selfishly, I'd love to see an SC-245 with a tremolo.

The Sergio Blues Jr. Series.

- 22 Frets
- Original spec Mann Trem
- Winged tuners
- New white Prius Case with a voice chip that says, "Who are you?" when you put the guitar in
- Case is double thick with two snap-closed storage compartments for wine bottles
- Available in Whale Blue, Royal Blue, Really Blue, F*cking Right Blue, Super Blue, and limited edition Getcha Blue
- Dinosaur skin strap included

There are rumors of a ]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! © model - word is it stirs up your interest, then disappears for long periods of time. :eek:

Back