Hello. I have a warrant.
Huh? One of these?

OriginalWarrantBand.jpg

Well I have a Motley Crue!

rs-241949-GettyImages-92705190.jpg

Hello. I have a warrant.
If you’re willing to pay the air fare, I’m willing to execute the warrant! :D

Ack! Hadn't thought of that!

But this latest install was using a NOS bulb, since the package was at least 12 years old (and who knows how long it hung on that peg at Radio Shack before I bought it!), so that should be OK, right?

Even PRS have to source their bulbs from someone! Sorry my bad, they materialise from powdered unicorn horn, cast into the rays of the sun.o_O

Come on Les, the only reason Cherry Pie isn't going to be on our "Old Guys Shred" album, is because there's not any shredding on that song. Still, I considered it, for obvious reasons (the videos we'll have to make for MTV!)

Ha, can you imagine a "50 and over Headbangers Ball?" I'm sure Ben Gay and some neck brace company would be major sponsors.

Come on Les, the only reason Cherry Pie isn't going to be on our "Old Guys Shred" album, is because there's not any shredding on that song. Still, I considered it, for obvious reasons (the videos we'll have to make for MTV!)

Ha, can you imagine a "50 and over Headbangers Ball?" I'm sure Ben Gay and some neck brace company would be major sponsors.

Maybe just some mild “electric shock” therapy.:eek:

It could be a side booth at your “Head-bangers Ball” @DreamTheaterRules !!

Guys, you’ve heard some of my music. I’m so not a headbanger. Not that I don’t appreciate headbanging music, I’ve simply never tried playing it. Except that one time, the Ford F-150 campaign with Denis Leary. And even then, I had to bring in a better player to double the part and nail it.

I do, however need a neck brace. On general principles. Because at this point I sometimes fall asleep sitting up. Falling asleep sitting up is the ideal recipe for a very sore cervical spine. Sometimes my fingers even tingle from the nerve pinching involved.

I’d rather wake up with some other body part stiff instead of my neck. And have tingling, but not in my fingers.

The ravages of age, right?

Back