N.(to me)G.D..

gasmansteve72

Hi everyone again,
Been working hard for the past few weeks an missing my Santana se Standard which I traded for a Brain may guitar..
Last night I was talking with a friend about a amp when he mentioned he had a PRS Se guitar for sale.. A deal was struck an left with this an the amp head ...

Its a 2004 Tremonti SE in ok nick but does have 2 bumps but it plays an sounds good.. Thinking about trying a few up grades on this one but that's a different post..
Sorry about phone pics but camera is knackered an needs replacing...

Still missing Santana but this an custom 22 se is helping till I can get a Se Bernie that is...

Thanks everyone,
Yeah she is nice an needs just a clean up an set up really.. The nut I was going to get changed first plus I have a set of pickups which I bought a while ago which I'm thinking of swapping in for now.. There nickel covered axesrus hot lead or something like that I think.. Will post more once starting this in a few weeks after a good shake down a deciding whether or not change a few bits..
Have a great day everyone an play on....

That is a great guitar. I used a friend of mine's for several years since he wasn't using it. Sounded great and never had any issues with it.

Congrats!

Nice! Congrats! Where'e the pic of it and the new amp head??:rolleyes:
Lol yeah its on the way once I get my bum in gear...
I do have pic of it with my SE 22 custom which is just finished an ready for playing in...

Its a 1.5 watt fire fly kit amp which sounds good but blooming loud ...
The other one on the right is my vox lil night train ltd ed with gold cover..
Through the 1x12 the both sound great ....
The Tremonti is getting stripped down for a setting up with a new nut, pair of Axesrus hot lead pickups ,possible cream plastics an locking tail piece studs.. Should have it done by next week I hope if work isn't too hectic..

Hi all,
Tremonti is slowly coming on an after a heavy week of working four 13 hour shifts my brain is frazzled..
I'm going to change to pickup surrounds from black to cream when putting the new pickups in...
I have two very bad pics to see what everyone thinks..

Personally I'm going with the cream with the nickel covers ...
What do you think.. ??

I think Ivory. Looks good with the binding. Maybe some Ivory tuner buttons too?

Was thinking the same bodia mate..
Black gibson style silver reflector knobs an a different switch tip an should be sorted..

Back