My Son's Band Is Playing Bottlerock Festival!

László

Too Many Notes
As a dad and a musician, this stuff is pretty exciting (for me, YMMV of course!). My son's band is doing some killer work in the studio and on stage. I'm happy for them, and of course, the whole proud papa thing is off the chart on this.

The festival's headliners are Tom Petty, Maroon 5, and many other well-known artists.

http://www.bottlerocknapavalley.com/artist/partybaby/

Edit: I probably posted on this topic before, but now they have a schedule, and it's more like it's really happening. So I'm more excited.

Last edited:
As a dad and a musician, this stuff is pretty exciting (for me, YMMV of course!). My son's band is doing some killer work in the studio and on stage. I'm happy for them, and of course, the whole proud papa thing is off the chart on this.

The festival's headliners are Tom Petty, Maroon 5, and many other well-known artists.

http://www.bottlerocknapavalley.com/artist/partybaby/

Edit: I probably posted on this topic before, but now they have a schedule, and it's more like it's really happening. So I'm more excited.
Outstanding!!

Les - Really happy to hear your son is doing well! If only Napa Valley were a bit closer to my neck of the woods.

Amazing news Les!
Well done...I love their music and wish Jamie continued success!

Congrats to you and your son! Just curious, is he still playing that Custom 22 Soapbar that I sold to you all those years ago?

It looks like the show was a success!

I think so! Saw some nice reviews, too.

Congrats to you and your son! Just curious, is he still playing that Custom 22 Soapbar that I sold to you all those years ago?

Thanks, Steve! Actually, I bought it from him a few years ago, because he had old '60s guitar GAS, and I really loved it. But after a while I sold it to help fund a Private Stock. Honestly, I miss it.

You and me both Les! Glad to hear your son is doing so well.

Back