My second single has been released :-)

Michael_DK

Hi guys

My new single has just been released! Find it on you preferred music listening service - It's called Steamroller, with DustShuffler as the artist name. It's 100% home grown (apart from mastering), with everything played by myself (well, the drums are programmed, not played - but I did that part also :)).

Give it a listen, and if you like what you hear - share it
smile.png

It should be more or less everywhere (spotify, apple, tidal, google play etc etc etc)

Hope you dig it - give it a listen and tell me what you think!

And for you youtubers, here it is:

For you gearheads out there (there may be a few ;-)):

Main guitars: Brent Mason signature and Custom 24 30th anniversary
Fill and solo guitars: Chris Robertson signature SE
... So PRS all the way :)

Last edited:
Link no worky..bro, but I found it...and I am diggin it!

Thanks so much!! :)

I recorded through my Kemper profiling amplifier. A home recordist's dream, when you find profiles you jive with (or alternatively do the profiles yourself - but I don't have the setup for that) :)

Nice job!

What amp did you use in the Kemper?
Thanks! :)

Oh man, I used a number of different profiles.

As far as my notes tell me:

Main rhythm guitars (L/R):
PRS Cu24 30th anniversary: A customized profile of a Friedman BE100 from user TimOwens
PRS Brent Mason: A Michael Wagner profile of an MTS module based on an MB Rectifier, but with a different cab

Filler guitars:
Marshall JCM800 "Manrock" from factory content (by The amp factory)
A Marshall 68 Superlead profile by TopJimi
A Marshall JCM800profile by Michael Britt

Solo guitars:
A Friedman BE100 profile from user TimOwens
A Brunetti XL-Revo 60 profile by Choptones

Bass:
An Ampeg SVT profile by The amp factory

Looking at the list it seems excessive, haha... But I wanted to distinguish the tones in there. I could have gone with less variety no problem. But this is how it ended up.

Let me know if you want specific names.

Interesting that there are that many in there. I need to go listen on my other computer which has a better sound card (mbox) and my better headphones or monitors. I certainly didn't hear all that going on in the first listen.

Interesting that there are that many in there. I need to go listen on my other computer which has a better sound card (mbox) and my better headphones or monitors. I certainly didn't hear all that going on in the first listen.

The filler ones are mainly between a couple of sections, and in the last chorus. THe last chorus there is one to each side low in the mix playing different stuff, and then a single on e very low in the center, to add some weight where the side guitar fillers shut up :) THe filler guitars were done with my SE Chris Robertson, one on the neck and two on the bridge pup. Can't remember which guitar I used for the solos - probably also the Chris Robertson.

Back