My first PRS SE model and I'm impressed!

Geez! I'm sick for a couple of days and I miss all the cool stuff? C'mon guys wait up...wait up! :(

I just want to say welcome to the forum Ken! I take full responsibility for not being here to throw ya a lifeline...shake it off man, we just love our PRSi!!! I mean I know other companies make funny lookin wooden things with strings and what not too...but we ARE talking about our beloved... PRS...As its been said here in the south, thems fightin words! Look at the bright side you survived your initiation! Yeah, you got jumped in Homes! IT'S ALL GOOD, have fun with us, kick back and take lots of notes! All these guys here are extremely helpful and kind until we're not...and yes we are as crazy as my red haired wife...and dude she is caraaazzzzyy! :confused:

Thanks to all the guys for the honorable mentions...for those not so honerable...HEY! I resemble that remark ...

Like Mark...Andy...said...never trust a fart, wait... well I was paraphrasing, but something like that...anyway, just hold it in and if you must, blame it on DTR...He won't mind :p

Enjoy your stay Ken, jump back in and soak it up. Oh, and whatever you do! POST PICS ASAP...they aren't kidding about the Epi or the HK uke...it's ugly dude. Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock...

PS Whoever has the Nitrous Oxide from an earlier post...hook a brother up...PM me ! :D

The rule about hassling Sergio for his picture quality is still on the books, though, despite him taking nice pictures for quite some time now.

eh. His first few pictures of the white westie were a little rough. Understandable because of the heat of the moment, you say? maybe

Buuut his shots of his Bernie relic job have been.. dare I say? Professional.

Man... How long is left on the clock from y'all buying me the Great White Westie that I gotta take sh!t from new guys and suckers with glaucoma and android phones about my pictures?

Buuut his shots of his Bernie relic job have been.. dare I say? Professional.

Recognize! I haven't taken a bigfoot photo in years. Most of y'all weren't even here when I got reamed for that particular shot! o_O:oops::p

Man... How long is left on the clock from y'all buying me the Great White Westie that I gotta take sh!t from new guys and suckers with glaucoma and android phones about my pictures?

Given the amount of cash we raised, I'd say... "quite a while." :p However, I'm assuming, it's WAY worth it. You're much loved here man. Enjoy the ride

Heck, if the forum bought me a 594SC, I'd let them make fun of... my freckles, my guitar playing, my Reds, Bearcats, Buckeyes and Bengals (ok that last one was easy) and even my WIFE! :D

Whoa, whoa, whoa.....let's not start crazy talk! Mrs Bodia is 10 years older, and well past that. Some little philly may come along........:eek:
I’d stick with that bogus collection of beautiful ladies you have and forget the “philly” :D

Enjoy your new guitar! My Tremonti Signature is by far my favorite guitar...by a mile. Second would be my Custom 22 Artist, followed by my 24. Basically, everything that comes out of the PRS factory is fantastic in my book...never had any duds over all the years. However, have had a couple Les Pauls that were dogs...had to buy a 4th used one to find the right one and it's great too. PRS is the only guitar I will ever buy again online without playing...they're just all so perfect!

That’s who he’s cheating on @sergiodeblanc with!:eek:

I heard they’d gone Santana shopping together!!o_O:confused:

Man! I'm gone for a couple of days and I miss all the good stuff...dangit!:mad:

Just for the record... I think Ken ran away. All I know is my neck is friggin killing me! Hey! Any of you physicians on here know exactly how many "pieces" there are in my neck...better not be more than 1 or I'm gonna be pissed! :D

Welcome! Gonna join in on the train that says you need to post pics.... I was given a 24 hour timeline before I believe I would've started receiving angry letters with cutout pitchforks in them! :eek:

Let's see that beauty!

Man! I'm gone for a couple of days and I miss all the good stuff...dangit!:mad:

Just for the record... I think Ken ran away. All I know is my neck is friggin killing me! Hey! Any of you physicians on here know exactly how many "pieces" there are in my neck...better not be more than 1 or I'm gonna be pissed! :D
No @Ken Kelly is still here @ScottR. I picked up the ball in your absence and became the honorary you!:D

Haha I’ve never been called a “true gentleman”:eek:

Haggis is a “rite of passage”, it’s best consumed with tatties and neeps (swede and creamed potatoes for non Scottish speaking!) washed down with an ice cold Bru.

Kilts are cool and really cool at the moment ‘cos the temp is freezing. We enjoyed a balmy 6c yesterday, t-shirt weather!

Glad to be of service. I could’nt leave @Ken Kelly out in the cold.

@ScottR you too are a gent, maybe it takes one to recognise another.

You can’t beat a good piece of brotherly appreciation to put a good vibe on a thread that started out “kinda hinky”:D

Back