Music Rooms/Guitar Displays

Not as fancy as some. But plenty functional.

Office2018.JPG

I know it was a bit off the wall! Sometimes I wonder if I’m weird!;)

And the I realise it’s just everyone else!

This just in!!!! We have confirmation.....you are without a doubt weird...good news is...your weird matches our weird so it's cool. I decided a loooooong time ago to embrace my weird...look at me now:confused:

Damn...
I think I have to renegocie my guitar's place with my wife.
Won't be easy, I'm not allowed to buy a "real" amplifier : "too noisy my love, you always playing when I'm in the house too..." :(

180609072949471314.jpg
[/URL]

Matt3310 and 11top, do you know that the only guitars store in my town has less guitar than you ? :D
a>

What is that thing on the music stand? It looks like a book, but with no writing. Oh wait, is that Chinese? I can't read Chinese.

This just in!!!! We have confirmation.....you are without a doubt weird...good news is...your weird matches our weird so it's cool. I decided a loooooong time ago to embrace my weird...look at me now:confused:
It’s the side-effect of having a job where you have to act normally. There has to be an outlet, sorry guys!:D

I found that wood bowl in the interior of Belize. It was in a carver’s hut in the middle of the jungle. $40, and it is Ziracote.
Cool! Reminds me of that old credit card commercial “there I was, in the Congo!” er, Belize.:)

I have several pieces, though all are Hawaiian woods (Koa, milo, Hau, mango, Australian pine).

It’s the side-effect of having a job where you have to act normally. There has to be an outlet, sorry guys!:D

Key word there is "ACT"...if I were to guess...their on to you bro. The kinda weird we poseess is "special" ya cant act it away...where's the fun in that anyway? I say let your weirdo flag fly man! :D

Back