Multi guitar stands?

RedGuitars

Thread killer
Any one know who makes this one or something similar? I tried to zoom this out but it just blurs the logo.

guitarstand.jpg

I saw the Pinterest listing, but I'm almost certain I've seen that for sale elsewhere. No idea where.

They where made by a company called Guitar-stor. Their website is defunct and I presume the company is too. Some scam woodworking company is trying to sell plans so people can build it. Many of the Pinterest things are linking to that scam company. Teds woodworking or something.

Nice stand but no go. Must be something similar out there.

They where made by a company called Guitar-stor. Their website is defunct and I presume the company is too. Some scam woodworking company is trying to sell plans so people can build it. Many of the Pinterest things are linking to that scam company. Teds woodworking or something.

Thank you - I knew I'd seen it somewhere. That badge made it pretty clear this wasn't just a DIY thing.

I have one (all black) they are/were pretty nice. They had a "2 story" version which I was planning to get...before they disappeared.

I think we need to establish a group buy with a manufacturer! I could use a multi-guitar stand to hold my birds and someday... a paisley case!
(apologize in advance if this isn't proper forum etiquette).

Not sure I'd want to be working on a guitar right above my others. Ever dropped a screwdriver? Instant relic.
Good point. Another thing for me is the ergonomics of it. I like to "belly up" to my bench at times, which puts my feet under the bench. I feel like I'd do a lot more leaning. Still a cool stand, though I would use that for something other than working on guitars I think.

Good point. Another thing for me is the ergonomics of it. I like to "belly up" to my bench at times, which puts my feet under the bench. I feel like I'd do a lot more leaning. Still a cool stand, though I would use that for something other than working on guitars I think.

I only use it as a place to line up my effects pedals, and notes/song lists. Also I only keep the "really nice" guitars in the rack...all inside their cases. It's a little high for a workbench too...especially if you like to sit.

I think we need to establish a group buy with a manufacturer! I could use a multi-guitar stand to hold my birds and someday... a paisley case!
(apologize in advance if this isn't proper forum etiquette).
An alternative to that would be to push Massdrop to set up what is effectively a group buy. They don't have a musician section...yet...but they've sold guitars and pedals and other things before...

I too, apologize if this is inappropriate, but it seems a lot of us have a need, and PRS isn't in the guitar cabinet business (although they probably could easily enough to give some practice to the new hires).

I'll ask my friend what he got. (Not the guitarist friend -- he keeps his in their cases almost always, and has a couple different multi-guitar stands.

Last edited:

Long legs! When I belly up to the bench, my feet barely scrape the front of it.

What do you mean the problem isn't the length of my legs?

.... PRS isn't in the guitar cabinet business (although they probably could easily enough to give some practice to the new hires).

Ha! Not a bad idea. They're so talented with lumber. I got dibs on the first reclaimed wood PRS (Private Reserve Stand)!

Back