MT 15

All good things come to those who wait.....

I tried clicking my red ruby shoes three times too........

Here you go...

I’ve been waiting two months for a frickin’ pedalboard to arrive from Germany. Sat at Customs for three weeks, should be here today at some point.

If I can handle the wait, you can handle it! Amps are way more important than Pedalboards, and more worth waiting for.

What I want is simple. Someone who has compared an MT15 to an Archon, to give me every single detail of how they compare/contrast. MTh said it was based on the Archon but rejoiced to his liking. That’s two great things!!!!! So what does it sound like compared to an Archon? Please, somebody tell me.

I just got word from my dealer that PRS will be shipping the MT 15 and Cab in mid May.
They had originally planned for late April, but now have confirmed this delay.

I just got word from my dealer that PRS will be shipping the MT 15 and Cab in mid May.
They had originally planned for late April, but now have confirmed this delay.
I wonder if that will change when they announce and award the giveaway? Notification to the winner is supposed to be on May 1st.

I’ll let you know when I get the email saying I won.
If you win, I'm coming to your house to take it. You're a DG man now and you have no room for a cheap, high gain monster. You don't roll that way anymore, and I just want you to know that I'm here for you to help you from falling into old bad habits. I'm only doing this for your own good.
GOOD LUCK IN THE CONTEST!

If you win, I'm coming to your house to take it. You're a DG man now and you have no room for a cheap, high gain monster. You don't roll that way anymore, and I just want you to know that I'm here for you to help you from falling into old bad habits. I'm only doing this for your own good.
GOOD LUCK IN THE CONTEST!

If I can’t swap the LEDs in the clean channel to the red ones... deal.

Back